Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 2-375 To Go

Yesterday....didn't work out, but I am not angry at myself or blaming myself.

I did an excellent job of not over eating and eat food not food products.

Saw a friend yesterday for the first time in awhile and she too is on the track to losing weight. Since we both seemed excited about it I thought we should get together for a morning walk three days a week.

So today I woke up at 5:30 put on my sneakers filled a jug of water and drove to her house.

Those 30 minutes flew by.

We kept a nice pace and chatted a bit.

I think this will work well. It's hard to cancel on friends when the two of you have an agreement that you are committed to following this route.

So, I'm pretty pumped.

We streched and then I went home and did about 20 minutes of arm work and some crunches. It was a GREAT way to get my morning going.

Then I got on the train ate a Clif Bar and drank water.

I'm at work now getting ready to have a morning snack and trudge through the day.

Work is a whole other DRAMA!

But I'm keeping occupied listening to a good NPR show "Philosophy Talk"


It was pretty decent and my day is going well. When lunch comes around I'll go for a little walk.....I hope it is still beautiful outside like it was when I got off the train.

Good luck to everyone out there who is losing weight, congrats for those who have, and for those who want to lose weight just know that you can start today, but if you don't start today don't beat yourself up!

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO! Getting up at 5:30 for anything (let alone exercise) is practically impossible for me. :) You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete