Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 3-374 More to Go

Woke up early and did a little exercising yesterday!

It was great. I hadn't been sleeping well, so I was like, "just get up and be productive"

Ate good all day. I was able to stick to the low-carb routine and got in a lot of fresh veggies and fruit. I reconnected wiht my usual tuna and hummus lunch...THEY ARE AMAZING TOGETHER. Just in case you didn't know. Someone once suggested that on a WW message board, and I thought they were nuts. Turns out they weren't. Tuna sandwiches here I come.

Went on a run with a friend and was able to do 20 minutes of constant outdoor jogging. A vast improvement over last run. So that was pretty exciting. I ran until almost my legs wouldn't go anymore.

I feel strong today. So hopefully I'll be able to stay on the straight and narrow.

See ya on the flipside!

1 comment:

  1. god job on the exercising. Keep it up and you will reach your goal before you know it.

    ReplyDelete